Friday, November 4, 2016

Update for November 4th

This update will quick and to the point as I have boiled down what I need to do a single concept.
I plan to work on 3 inked panels that I will scan and upload them to then re-draw them in photoshop. I will then try to animate elements of each page.
Hopefully I will have 3 semi-polished "examples" of what the finished product could look like.
I don't have much to report as I have just been sketching and storyboarding all week and there isn't really a lot to show for it.

In terms of outside research I am still researching Jim Ottaviani for his style and approach to narritive, as well as WEBtoons collection of Halloween horror animations.

I am planning this weekend to also do research into some good old fashioned cheesy horror movies because I began to feel very inspired by the concept of "ghost stories" not just horror stories but, "ghost stories" "Campfire stories" whatever you want to call them. Not the hollywood slasher movie but the lingering creepy tall tales that have unexpected twists and bone chilling endings

Hopefully I will have more to update next week, a few finished images, animations and some fully thought out concepts in the terms of the horror basics.

Happy Halloween!
Image result for webtoon horror

No comments:

Post a Comment