Friday, November 18, 2016

Update for NOV 18th

Plan!

I have a good plan.
Starting the end of thanksgiving break I will be dedicating myself to at least a page a day. Hopefully making 7 pages a week. I know that I can get at least 1 page done on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. At up to 2 pages or more on tuesdays and thursdays. Plus on the weekends I can work as much as I want making up to 3 pages each day.

This is however a rough guesstimation so I will be doing a 'practice' week when I get back to see exactly how much or how little pages I can make in a week then go from there.

I fully understand that some weeks will be super productive and I will be bogged down other weeks, but If i can get anywhere from 5 to 7 a week I should have more than enough pages done by the end of the semester and I will certainty have all the pages done by he end of the school year.
Technically if I play my cards right I could get the 30 pages done in a month and easily finish my graphic novel.

For example, this page took me only a few hours to make:


So I am very confident in my own abilities which is a new sensation for me to be feeling.
We will have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment