Sunday, April 9, 2017

Update for April 8th

I am done with my comic, it will be printed monday and set up within the next few days.
Hoo boy hoo doggie.
I am so excited to be done with this and to focus on the thesis in the next coming week.
I have already begun plans to find work in ann arbor after I gradute, I was offered jobs in the video game archive and at the vault of midnight both of which will be
A.) Fun to work at
B.) A good revenue to use for furthering my own personal projects in the coming years.

This weeks research was

THE SHINING 


I feel bad that I didn't like it more. I felt that it was more visually stimulating than it was from a narrative standpoint.
I really did lure me into a dream like state and I enjoyed it purely on that level but other than that I found it a little too built up to satisfy.

Other than that

MY COMIC IS DONE AND READY TO PRINT
oh boy.










No comments:

Post a Comment